Food, fun and fancy clothes. Find all of these and more at the Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup™ Dublin Horse Show from the 17th-21st of August in the RDS. Hosting some of the best show horses and show jumpers in the world, it is the must-see event this Summer in Dublin that you don’t want to miss.
But it’s not just about the horses, so here’s a list of five other things to check out.
- Enjoy a range of the wide cuisine options – Get delicious food from some of the Foodies & Co catering trucks while there. There will be a wide variety of delicious options, catering for all tastes at one of our conveniently located trucks.
- Keeping the children entertained – The fun isn’t just restricted to adults. There is a designated area for children with pony rides, interactive entertainment and face-painting.
- Soak up the atmosphere – Organise a meet up with your friends in this unique setting, grab food and drinks, socialise, meet new people and enjoy the festival atmosphere.
- Entertainment – The Horse Show provides an excellent entertainment programme for all visitors. For 2022, there is a wealth of entertainment planned throughout the five days, with music and circus-like acts on hand to entertain and captivate audiences at the Band Lawn. Many acts will also be roving around the RDS, bringing a festival feel to the RDS.
- Ladies Day – Enjoy Ladies’ Day at the RDS, and have the chance to dress up in stylish dresses, eye-catching hats and chic outfits for both men and women. Every year brings with it unique and original styles as well as all sorts of fun and entertainment!
You can learn more about the Dublin Horse Show, including how to buy tickets from the official website.
The Foodies and Co. mobile catering units will be on display at the event, serving great food and drink. The following map shows where you can find us and can be downloaded here or by clicking on the image below.